Manuscript submission for all participants has closed.
The manuscript submission deadline has been closed on Saturday, August 31, 2019.
The proceedings of the 3rd Symposium on Embryonic Diapause will be published by Bioscientifica Proceedings. All participants were invited to submit manuscripts for this volume. The deadline for inclusion in the volume was August 31, 2019. Manuscripts have been peer reviewed and met scientific standards, as well as standards imposed by the publisher.
To submit your manuscript:
Instructions for authors for preparation of the manuscripts and a template are found here.
Pregnancy in Waiting
Our proceedings are published in a special edition entitled “Pregnancy in Waiting” by Bioscientifica Proceedings.
Please find here supplementary information to our proceedings.
Here are the introductory videos from
Allen C. Enders
Rodney A. Mead
Sudhansu K. Dey.
Here are the supplementary data relating to the manuscript of Bernal et al. entitled “Embryonic Diapause Modulates Ovarian Follicular Dynamics and Oocyte Quality in the European Roe Deer (Capreolus capreolus)“.
Abstract submission is now open.
The abstract submission deadline is extended to Monday, April 15, 2019.
The submission of one (or more) abstract(s) counts as a non-binding, free-of-charge pre-registration. If you wish to attend the conference without a presentation and you want to be informed when there are updates on the program and registration opening, please contact us.
To submit your abstract:
- Download the abstract template here.
- Prepare your 1-page abstract following the style and guidelines provided in the template. Save the abstract file as the last name of the presenting author.
- Fill the abstract submission form, upload the abstract (as MS Word file only – no pdf) and submit the form (link to the form at the end of this page).
- The abstract must be submitted by the presenting author who will attend the conference. All communication will be sent to the email address indicated in the submission form.
- It is possible to submit more than one abstract per author. However, one copy of the form must be completed and submitted for each abstract. A maximum of 1 oral presentation will be assigned to each individual presenter.
- Your suggestion for the type of presentation (platform vs. poster) is for sorting and review purposes. The final assignment will be decided by the conference organizers upon review.
- In the submission form you can indicate if you are eligible for the CSF Award for best presentation by a young investigator. You are eligible if you are i) a PhD student or junior post-doc (max 3 years since completing your PhD) AND ii) max. 33 years of age. The candidates will be evaluated during the conference and the award will be assigned at the last day of the conference.
Click here to access the abstract submission form.